So, while we were hiking, I noticed that this guy in front of us was wearing a kilt. Honestly, it was kind of awkward for me because you hear that people usually don't wear anything under kilts. What if he slipped and fell!! It was just something that I didn't want to see while I was hiking. We let them get ahead of us so we wouldn't have to see anything that we didn't want to.
This is Colton and I on top of the Y. It was so pretty up there. You can see the whole valley! Colton brought a lot of candy to eat when we got up to the top of the Y. He was shocked when I said that I didn't really like to eat candy while I hike. He wasn't too disappointed though. That meant there was more for him. I made him wait until we reached the top to eat it.
Colton and I decided to hike the Y on the morning of the 24th of July. He was really excited to do it. It was fun because I usually don't get to spend time with just Colton. He talked the whole way up. It was fun to be around my little brother again. This is Colton getting tired on the way up. He was a good little hiker.
3 comments:
Ouch! Thats cool you got to spend time with him though!
I love this...but I am impatiently awaiting your next post.
FYI.
Okay Taco Bell. I'm STILL waiting for your next post.
One month later.
STILL.
;)
Post a Comment