Monday, October 20, 2008

My awkward moment...for this week

This weekend, I went to Divine Comedy with some of my friends. (For those of you who don't know what Divine Comedy is, it is a comedy show that BYU students put on. Most of the jokes are BYU related. It's great! I highly recommend it if you go to BYU.) We just happened to get tickets to a sold out show. After scooting to the middle of the row, I had one seat left open next to me. Right before the show started, the usher filled the empty seat next to me with a boy that I didn't know. I didn't get a chance to talk to him because the show was starting. He looked like he didn't want to be there. It was kind of sad. Anyway...as the show progressed, the side of my foot started to itch. I started rubbing my foot against what I thought was the pole of the seat in front of me...and then he moved his foot! I was SO embarrassed! He totally thought I was trying to play footsies with him! Why am I such an awkward person? So, since I couldn't leave, for the rest of the show I tried to sit really close to my roommate. It's a good thing it was dark because I'm SURE my face was bright red. Well, I hope that kid enjoyed himself. I hope he got a self-esteem boost because he thought some random girl was hitting on him.

4 comments:

Hodges Family said...

Seriously that is a priceless moment you shall never forget! You are to funny Jess

kwistin said...

Did you even say anything to him?! At least he wasn't married...

...right?

cassiecasperson said...

Jess I haven't had a good laugh like that in a long time. Don't worry we all have funny random moments. Thanks for the laugh!

Jess said...

um...yeah. I don't even know if he was married. I didn't even want to look at him. I'm glad that everyone enjoyed the story though. :)