Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just some funny pictures

The Rigby family Christmas tree! This is actually a fake lemon tree that is usually in our family room. We were half-way moved in and half-way moved out during the Christmas season this year. We didn't want to put up a Christmas tree because we were going to be moving before Christmas. Thanks to our lemon tree, we were still able to feel the Christmas spirit! I especially like the turkey head on top!
I was parking my scooter and I saw this other scooter next to it. I thought it was really funny because it had a laundry basket attached to the back of it. Let's just say I would never do this.

I was shopping with my roommate the other day. As we were walking past the underwear section, we noticed this package of underwear. It is WEDGIE FREE!! No ride up! Money back guarantee??? I need some of those!


2 comments:

kwistin said...

As for the scooter thing...I would TOTALLY do that. Then I'd park next to you, and attached to my laundry basket would be a sign that says, "The owner of this scooter [arrow pointing in direction of your scooter] is one of my very bestest friends."

And the wedgie thing...oh man. Go check Tricia's facebook profile pics. :)

Amy Bigelow said...

Dude, those underwears are sweet! I'm happy to see a post with underwear in it!