Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Little Bit of Birthday

This is just a little piece of my birthday. I didn't really get to celebrate on my birthday because I had school and work from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM. After I got out of class, I went to my house. My roommates, family and I had some yummy cake! This is a picture of a flower that Oscar gave to me. Sorry, I don't have any other pictures from my birthday to put up. Happy 21st birthday to me!

4 comments:

The Bowes said...

gorgeous flower!! Yay happy 21!! (again, I know I already wished you a happy bday)

Hagberg Fam said...

Happy Birthday Jess!! I still like sharing my birthday with you!!

Jess said...

Thanks Sarah!
I like sharing with you too Cork!

Amy Bigelow said...

Hope it was fun! :) Every year on March 4th, I think of you all day! I think it's because you're the first friend's birthday that I memorized. ... and because you're SUPER AWESOME! :)