Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Beetles for Breakfast!

The beetles up close.





This post is a delayed post from this summer. One day I sat down to eat breakfast in my apartment. I poured myself some cereal and started to eat it. After a couple bites, my roommate had something to show me so I went to my room. When I came back, I found little black beetles floating in my cereal! Come to find out, I had been eating them. I didn't see them before because it took a little bit for the milk to drown them and float to the top. I was so disgusted and I don't know if I will ever be able to eat Raisin Bran again!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, that's disgusting. Yikes! Good thing your roomie pulled you away. :-)

kwistin said...

Ohmygosh....that's basically the worst thing I've heard all week.

Welcome back to blogging, though, hurray! ;)

The Bowes said...

not cool! I'm sorry that happened...hope it never happens again

Whitney said...

That's just plain gross!!! Ewwwwww!!!

cassiecasperson said...

Ohhh that is soooooooooooo gross!!! I don't know if I can eat raisin bran again after reading that!

All About Austins said...

LOL, that is just funny :) Wonder how they got in there!