Friday, July 23, 2010

Burgers Supreme

One thing that I have learned about boys is that they are always hungry. This particular night, we were hanging out at Murphy's house and out of the blue, the boys were hungry (shocking). So, we decided to take a trip to Burger Supreme! Hooray! It was only 10:45 PM so we still had 15 minutes left to make it before it closed. Luckily, we made it in time to get some food and the boys survived! Thank you Burgers Supreme for saving the lives of my dear friends so late at night!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

I remember when you and me and Shelby went through the drive thru at Burger's Supreme!!! So yummy!

Whitney said...

I remember when you and me and Shelby went through the drive thru at Burger's Supreme!!! So yummy!

kwistin said...

Heehee YESSSS! This was such a good night. I'm so happy it happened.

Ps, I totally didn't make the connection that it was this night when I read the title "Burgers Supreme" then I was surprised to see the picture with someone that looked like Zach in it then I saw me...and then I realized it was that night....yeeeah. I think I'm still waking up.... :D

Emily Stanton said...

You look so pretty my friend!! Watch out for those boys though, they're CRAZY! :) Miss you lots, Love ya!

The Bowes said...

it IS a good thing boys are always hungry......when I can't finish my food (which is most of the time) Josh is happy to finish it off