So, since I don't have any kids (for obvious reasons), I post pictures of my car because it is the only baby I have. It was well overdue for a cleaning so I spent a few hours on Monday cleaning while my family was napping. Hopefully my future children will be washed more than a few times a year.



My dad and I fixed the huge scratch that use to be on the side of my car. I don't think you can even see it anymore. It was across both doors and looked like someone had keyed my car from the back to the front. I think we did a great job at covering it up!

My clean and scratch-free car! I think I forgot how red it really is because that's how long it has been since it has been washed. ha. I love you baby and I promise to wash you more often!
2 comments:
Looks gorgeous! ;)
i feel that way when I get my car washed too....forget how red it really is
Post a Comment